Design Q&A With Faith + How To Create Pretty Calendars
I recently hosted my first 'live' training on Zoom with some wonderful ladies in attendance and I think it was really a fruitful session for all of us!
In our 2 hours together, I have gone through:
- how to create three types of calendar layouts in PowerPoint
- how to mix and match elements to create unique and pretty designs for calendars
- how to use commercial use graphics in such a way that you won't abuse the license stated
- how to use paid fonts in PLR products that you create
- how to convert PDF files into JPEG files
- how to use PLR products that comes only in PDF formats and still be able to customize them
- copyright issues and branding the printables that you sell
- how to create calendars, both dated and undated, in Canva
Even though you have missed the 'live' session, it' recorded and now available for access for you to watch and re-watch anytime.
Sign up for Design Q&A With Faith + How To Create Pretty Calendars now!
Please note that you will receive access to the video recording under "Courses" in your member account once payment is complete. All products are digital. Nothing will be shipped. All sales are final.